Quanser Course Resources
The fastest way to introduce Quanser devices into your course.
Every course is different, so it really makes little sense to lock courseware into static documents. Now Quanser offers educators a new, mix and match, rich media courseware. This allows you to quickly adapt standard Quanser courseware to the precise needs of your course and your students.
The main features of the Quanser's modern courseware include:
- Modular courseware that spans all of the core control lab topics.
- Flexible mix and match format. Choose only a few exercises, or use complete recommended sequence for typical lab courses.
- Various royalty-free documents, open digital file formats (PDF, Powerpoint, Word, LaTeX ). Just copy and paste into your documents.
- Diverse course components including control experiments (theoretical and hands-on), mathematical modeling, application visualization, Powerpoint slides, or ABET-aligned assessment.
- Ancilliary content for motivation lectures and reference use.
- A comprehensive textbook mapping to specific chapters from the most popular control engineering textbooks.