Full-time, permanent position
We have an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a professional who is focussed on web and search marketing.
As a vital member of Quanser’s marketing team, you will collaborate with all departments in the company and support business efforts to generate leads, nurture prospects, and increase channel engagement by promoting our high-value educational solutions for engineering education and research around the world.
This role requires a results-oriented team player who thrives in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing and optimizing websites, running Google Ads and digital campaigns. If you are technically savvy with keen attention to detail and has a ‘can-do’ attitude this may be the right opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Be the leading resource for website updates and improvements including search engine optimization
- Plan, coordinate and execute digital campaigns including paid advertising on Google and social media platforms
- Collaborate with our subject matter experts and graphic designer to develop assets for website and online advertising campaigns
- Monitor ongoing web and social traffic/behaviors through Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, and other platforms, analyze data and implement continual optimizations to improve results
- Assist with the development of various marketing content and campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Digital Media or related fields from a recognized institution
- 2+ years in a B2B marketing role (preferably in an engineering, technology, or education related industry)
- Experience executing successful marketing campaigns
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Proficient knowledge of SEO, SEM, and analytics tools
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience working with Marketo would be considered an asset
- Hands on experience with video production and photography are considered beneficial
Competencies & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communication skills are required
- Work well collaboratively, and has the ability to manage cross-functional projects effectively
- Must be a team oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency with the ability to embrace and drive change with a “make it happen” attitude
- Flexible and adaptable; be willing to take on new challenges (new assignments, different roles, etc.) when the need arises
- Ability to analyze current processes, to make recommendations and implement better practices, where appropriate; think outside the box and bring innovation to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in to complete numerous competing tasks
- Demonstrate role ownership and accountability; be a dedicated and responsible member of the team
- Open to feedback, and suggestions from co-workers, and supervisor
- Ability to both learn new tasks and train others as required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Quanser has a team-oriented and technologically passionate culture, offering competitive salaries commensurate with experience level. Quanser is committed to a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible work hours and a wellness program.
Email a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your earliest possible start date and a link to your online portfolio.
Quanser Consulting Inc. is a world leader in education and research-based systems in mechatronics, control, and robotics. We are a market leader focused on improving engineering education and research and helping universities graduate more innovators of the future. In business for over 25 years, our educational lab equipment is used by universities worldwide. At Quanser, the prime directive is to enjoy innovation, impart knowledge, and produce quality control challenges and solution for our customers.
For our team members, we offer a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment where your opinions and ideas can make a difference. People who thrive here are self-starters who enjoy working in an unstructured, ever-changing environment. Building successful relationships throughout the organization will be key to your success. We provide a corporate environment that emphasizes and supports individual growth, offering resources, and development opportunities to ensure your long-term success. Our leaders care deeply about your career goals and will try to help you meet your professional aspirations. If all of this sounds like something you will enjoy, please apply for this role. We’ll be happy to hear from you.