QUARC Real-Time Control Software
Take full advantage of Quanser’s course resources to rapidly deploy an experiential teaching lab. Also the easiest way to communicate in real-time between any distribution of applications, at any rate, using any protocol.
- Enables the complete range of Quanser teaching products and course resources
- Support for the Simulink graphical development environment using external mode to enable real-time execution, parameter tuning, and data monitoring in Windows
- Quanser hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) API for fast and easy access to a wide variety of hardware devices from data acquisition cards and cameras, to user interface devices including joysticks and haptic wands
- Support for Quanser Interactive Labs (QLabs) Platform
- Direct interface to a variety of FLIR cameras for image processing
- Extensive library of utilities for rapid control prototyping
- Support for the NI myRIO and NI ELVIS III embedded platforms
- Real-time persistent and deterministic communications
- Support for data I/O using TCP/IP, UDP, shared memory, serial, SPI, I2C
- Execution options for communications include synchronous/asynchronous, blocking and non-blocking
Seamless application prototyping for autonomous multi-platform, multi-agent research, as well as rapid control prototyping for advanced robotics research.
- All features and capabilities of QUARC Essentials
- Support for autonomous systems including Quanser QCar, QBot mobile robots, as well as QDrone quadrotors
- Directly access localization data from NaturalPoint OptiTrack and Vicon camera systems
- Optimized application library for autonomous vehicles including reference frame operations, image processing, and video compression and transmission
- Hardware support for Quanser QArm and haptic devices
- Interact with your software using the 3D Systems Phantom and Force Dimension haptic devices
- Optimized application library for robotics including reference frame operations, kinematics, image processing, and video compression and transmission
- Dynamically reconfigure your code to provide flexible operating modes
Please check this chart to confirm that the operating system and third-party software installed on your host and target computers comply with requirements of QUARC™ 2023 SP 1. This will allow you to successfully install and run the QUARC™ 2023 SP1.