The US Department of Defense has just announced an instrumentation/equipment funding opportunity to assist HBCUs and MSIs in establishing or enhancing new/existing capabilities in research and education areas such as:
- Dynamics and control, adaptive control, reinforcement learning
- Distributed control of autonomous and networked systems, multi-agent control
- Advanced Learning Intelligent Cyber Physical Systems
- Embodied and Distributed Control, Sensing, and Actuation
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and Decision Making (in the context of Autonomous Systems)
- Human Interaction (in the context of Autonomous Systems)
Quanser has successfully assisted many HBCUs and MSIs in applying for and securing this grant in the past. In this webinar you will learn about the funding range and expectations, review criteria, areas and disciplines of interest and how Quanser can help your institution and faculty in writing this grant and increase your chances of an award.